- Herbed butter: Delish
- Radishes: perfect
- Baguette: crisp, chewy. Could have been a bit fresher
- Curried quinoa salad: (quinoa, thinly sliced radishes, lightly steamed snap peas, dried diced apricots, canola oil, apricot balsamic, curry powder) really, really yummy.
- Tabbouleh: (bulgur, tomatoes, Italian parsley, cilantro, green onion, garlic scapes, lemon olive oil, lemon juice, salt) perfect; just the way I like it, very tart and refreshing. I’m going to add feta to it tomorrow for lunch.
- Hummus: Didn’t happen
- Deviled eggs: Didn’t happen
- Non-homogenized milk: Tasty, but an odd experience
- Horrible Bosses: Funny film about mostly awful/stupid people The bastard child of “9 to 5” and “Glengarry Glen Ross” starring the Three Stooges. Must share with Meester Jim.
- Bunny: Long gone
- Rat: Back
And that is the scorecard for today.