- There is apricot paint where the pink should be
- There is pink paint where the apricot should be
- There is black paint everywhere, including my hair
- I can’t use my bathtub until I finish the one wall and I don’t care.
- I wash the brushes in my bathroom sink
- The minute I hear the elotes cart I’m out the door with money in my hand for a mango (and it’s yummy, too!)
- I would rather stand there explaining (in bad Frencspangol) how similar French and Spanish are to the elotes lady who doesn’t give a damn than go back in and paint.
- I have convinced myself that watching Orson Welles and Loretta Young in “The Stranger” is far more important than having a finished bathroom.
And one sign that I either rock or spend way too much time reading: I identified all three guys in this photo without even thinking about it.